I've gotten quite big in the last little while. I can now ride in the stroller like a big boy, not in my car seat like a little baby. I even have a nice baseball cap to wear on our walks when it's nice outside.
I went to the doctor today for a check up and was pronounced in great health by my pediatrician. I'm tipping the scales at a whopping 18 and a half pounds and have passed the two foot mark at 26 whole inches. But the biggest news of all is that I've been cleared to begin eating big boy food just like mommy and daddy. I'm starting off with rice cereal 'the breakfast, lunch and dinner of Ervavors' but red meat isn't that far off.
I'm getting better at sleeping through the night, so hopefully this will help me get that extra kick I need. I loved getting to wear my 'official spit crew' Nascar bib and sit up in the lazy baby high chair (daddy had to tip it all the way back so I wouldn't fall out and it looks like I'm in a recliner), I even smiled for the camera. Never having had anything but milk and that dose of Baby Tylenol, the cereal was a definite shock to my rather inexperienced palate. It's been about a half hour now and I haven't spit any of it up, so I guess it'll be okay for now.
Thanks for keeping tabs on me, and I'll let you know if anything else happens that's worth mentioning.
-Baby Ervin
No comments:
Post a Comment