Tuesday, November 6, 2007

8 week checkup

Well we went to the doctor today for Ervin's checkup. Lizzy had the best time playing with toys, reading stories, and she even got a Princess Dora the Explorer sticker. She is proudly wearing the sticker and can't wait until daddy comes home to show him her sticker.


Ervin is doing well and has grown a lot. He is now 14 pounds 8 ounces! I couldn't believe it! He was pretty good while the doctor examined him and he only started to cry when he got his 3 shots. He cried a cry I had never heard before because of them, but luckily he went to sleep once we started driving home.

The picture I've put here is one from Sunday with the kids in their Sunday best. Lizzy was having a great time holding Ervin and he had few objections to being held by Lizzy.

No comments: