Friday, November 16, 2007

Mommy cut my hair!



Today, mommy tried her hand at haircutting and cut a considerable amount of Lizzy's hair. It looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. It took a while because I wanted to make sure I had gotten it straight and hadn't left out any stray hairs. I think it looks really cute when it's in a short bob like this. Lizzy was excited to take pictures and model her new haircut. She wanted to model Elmo and her ball as well.



Here's a picture of Ervin today as well. I propped him up on the couch while I went to get Lizzy a snack. Unfortunately, he fell over onto his side before I made it back to him. He didn't cry at all. He just lay there, fussing a tiny bit, and gazed around and his new surroundings. As you can see, we keep a good supply of binkies and burpcloths near him at all times.

No comments: